MENS ITEMS..... Breifcases....and more

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi.
    DH has a few LV Items. (trying to convert him so we can collect together!)
    LV Wallets - 1 in mono, 1 in black epi
    Mono Document holder
    Serviette Fermoir in mono
    Serviette Ambasador in black epi

I wanted to get DH a hard case in the future.... however he says the square sided hard briefcase is really a thing of the past - like brick mobile phones and pocket watches.... he said the soft items (like his 2 briefcases) are modern classics that will not date.

DH feels the attache cases like the PRESIDENT or DIPLOMATE will not come back in style.... opinions please....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well if he doesn't like them, I wouldn't try and force those styles upon him. After all, he will be the one carry them.

3. Your hubby has great taste. No pics of his billfolds? :sad:

I spot a red Radonnee!!!! I never realized how huge it was... :nuts:

4. WHAT A FRENCH BAG INDEED! HUBBY LOVES THE RADONNEE - I believe it is the large size.... absolute stunner!

We went into the LV store on the Gold Coast - Australia... with the red radonnee..... we were then given complimentary champaign.....

5. I would agree that softer bags are more modern. Plus a laptop is much heavier than the papers that were carried in hard cases making them that much heavier. I do like the classic look of a hard sided case, but I wouldn't want to carry anything without a shoulder strap for work.

6. ^^I agree, he has great taste!! How about briefcase in Nomade leather?

7. Personally, I'm your husbands opposite. I think hardcases are timeless and soft-sided pieces lose their appeal. A hardcase would be the pinnacle of my collection

8. I agree with euroaddict. If your dh doesn't like them, than I wouldn't buy one for him. It would be the same as if he bought you a purse you didn't care for. You aren't going to carry it or if you do, it will because you feel obligated to do so because it was a gift from him.

I personally think that style is dated too. I mean they are very nice but when I think of a briefcase in that style, I think of an older business man carrying them. (No offense to anyone on the boards!!) I can understand why your dh would want something more modern looking. I think the messanger style bags for men will be in style for a long time just because of the ease of carrying the bag.

9. Love that radonnee!!!!!! Do you have any more photos of it? Any modeling photos? That bag looks amazing. :faint:

10. wow that briefcase in black epi is stunning!!

11. love all fo them..:heart::tup:

12. The monogram canvas briefcase is cool!

13. #14 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    i remember those pics..... wasn't your "husband" a memeber here before, the watch dealer person?!! who was banned few times?!!! just curious.
    whatever happened to him?!!!:confused1:

and deep apology if you weren't the same person..... but i saw your other thread about 'watches'....

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/the-saddest-realisation-all-attn-people-babying-bags-409912.html

more i think about it, i remember when he was asking the authentity of those bags here! he used to talk about "wife" - you on this boad often!

14. I have never been on this forum before. I only found this forum about 2 weeks ago!
    I am a little upset you did not PM me before SHOUTING these crazy allegations out in public.......

ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS RUDE???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.