Men's clutch bag

monogramlove

Nov 17, 2013
Do any guys (or girls) out there have the Atoll, Pochette Orsay or Baikal Pochette.

Really interested in a little bag to hold my wallet, phone etc. but don't want it to look TOO feminine, although I know it will look a little girly.

I took a look at the Atoll yesterday and it felt really nice to hold, but seemed a bit small, anyone have any experience with this or any of the others I've listed?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I have the Orsay and it really holds a lot (I'm a woman btw). I looked online at the Atoll and it looks more like a big wallet doesn't look like you can fit anything else in there...

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Do any guys (or girls) out there have the Atoll, Pochette Orsay or Baikal Pochette.

Really interested in a little bag to hold my wallet, phone etc. but don't want it to look TOO feminine, although I know it will look a little girly.

I took a look at the Atoll yesterday and it felt really nice to hold, but seemed a bit small, anyone have any experience with this or any of the others I've listed?
I have Orsay and I love it. The Atoll is too small.

BULL

Apr 19, 2015

I bought a Pochette Accessoires NM in Monogram, tied the strap to one end, and attached a personalised luggage tag to the other. It does not look too feminine, I believe more roomie and less stiff than the classic men clutches, and for that price, you can get 2 of these.