Men's Balenciaga bags?

1. I already own a couple of Balenciaga bags; but are there Balenciaga bags for men? I've been to the boutiques all over the world a couple of times. But, I never saw a men's Balenciaga bag. My brother has Balenciaga sandals though. Anyway, I read that there are 2 Balenciaga bags for men. The name of the bags are "The Men's Voyage" and "The Men's Day." It seems that "The Men's Voyage" is like a travel bag and is like the Weekender. Does anyone have any pics? Thanks in advance!

2. Im really not 100% positive about this, but Joseph at Bal NY could really help: the # is 212 206-0872.

3. The Men's Voyage is like the Weekender, except with longer handles and no mirror. The Men's Day is like the Day/Hobo except with long strap -- messenger style.

4. hmmm i wonder if my guy would want one.. heehee

5. Here's the only one I've seen: the Drom duffle for $1,780.

Balenciaga men.jpg
  6. OMG! Thanks guys! Does anyone have the pics of the Voyage and the Day? Thanks in advance!

7. i've got three Men's Day bags and a fourth one (teal) is on it's way too.
    [​IMG]

maybe i should branch out to other styles now... maybe a grey men's Weekender. how sturdy is the bag? would it be able to carry the weight of my powerbook and a few thick textbooks? did they make the handles longer so it can be carried on the shoulder? anybody got photos? pardon the barrage of question. but thanks =)

8. 0o00o nice collection!

9. The handles are longer for men's weekender (16.5") & no mirror is included. Here's a pic from Aloha Rag for reference:

weekender.jpg
  10. Hi!!

The handle for men is 16.5" and how about the weekender? How long is the handle?? Do you think its ok for a guy to use weekender cos they dont have the colour i want in the guy bag

Thank you

11. There is also the men's besace messenger - do a search and you can find info on it here. I just returned a black one to Bluefly, so it should becoming up on their site soon. I couldn't deal with the flap - I forgot that I don't like bags with flaps! It seemed really cool and functional, though. :yes:

12. help me out ladies....on Style section, front page of NYT Thursday 1/31/08 there is a saddle colored balenciaga weekend bag ...where do i buy it? i don't live in nyc but travel there quite a bit...thanks! ;)

13. What bags do you guys recommend? I want something Balenciaga looking but still manly and I have to get something in black. Please help!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice