Men's bags?

I have the Men's Day in Greige (or maybe it's the courrier or extra courrier - is there a reference so I can check the inside lable number)...it's a practical bag, I love it and miss it since it's on repair since November 2006 ! :crybaby:

[vogue];2004741 said:
^Thanks monsoon88 for helping!! I really appreciate it. What's the size difference between this and the extra courier??

Let's see...
Extra Courier, $1250
(h)17in x (w)26in x (d)10in / Strap Length 21-24in (adjustable)​

Men's Day, $990
(h) 14.5in x (w) 14.5in x 5.11(d) in / Strap Length 36.5-51in (adjustable)​

HTH! :smile:

To Balenciaga in Paris...I had a problem with a pencil and they send it to Italy to change the back leather of my bag and I went to get it back after repair last wednesday and...the clerck unveiled the bag and we discovered a new problem, a white mark on the leather :cursing: . The manager was really sorry and said she would ask to speed the repair...they will send it back to Italy !!! (hope you get what I mean since English is not my mother language !)
November 2006?! To where did you send it to be repaired that it's taken this long, belcanto?

i got a besace in selfridges in august and it was £495. it's great, i use it all the time and yesterday managed to stuff not only text books for the kids i teach and some novels, but a 1.5l bottle of diet coke, 1/2l of milk, a pot of crème fraîche and a box of cherry tomatoes in it along with all my own stuff like a 1.5l bottle of water, wallet, phones, countless lip products.. :lol: it was rather full though...

Bumping this thread.. Saw the extra courier again.. and wanted to ask if anyone have seen any other colours to it.. I've seen the black and blue.. But like the black better.. Wondering if there's any in brown or ink. Thanks for the help you guys!

Barneys had it in truffle

[vogue];2478657 said:
Bumping this thread.. Saw the extra courier again.. and wanted to ask if anyone have seen any other colours to it.. I've seen the black and blue.. But like the black better.. Wondering if there's any in brown or ink. Thanks for the help you guys!

In early February BalNY had the following --

Courier: Blueberry,Pale Pink,Cornflower Blue, Fire Engine Red, Grey, Black, Emerald Green, Caramel

Extra Courier: Black,Truffle, Blueberry, Cement, Forest Green

Not sure what they currently have, but you might be able to ring them and ask.

Good luck!

I think the black one looks the best, no? Question though, is there like a glossiness to the leather?? What kind of leather is it? And what do I have to get to maintain the leather?? Sorry for all these questions! But I'm buying it tomorrow!

monsoon88, I also like the messenger but I always thought it was too masculine. Seeing your photo changed my mind. You really carry it well. The men's day is also very interesting. Okay, this thread just made me add another thing on my wishlist....