Men's 7 for all mankind deals?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the 7 for all mankind store and saw a great pair of jeans. Then I said the price tag ($225) and put them down. It's not the price that bother me. I can't justify paying that much for 7's when they sell them at Costco, Nordstrom's Rack, Gilt, and Off 5th. I feel like it ruins the integrity of the brand and makes them less special
    Is anyone in the same boat?
    Can anyone recommend a website that offers 7's at a more reasonable price?

2. thanks

3. I agree.. however, Costco, Nordstrom Rack, Off Fifth only carry BOOTCUT or wide legged/baggy.

I want to know where to find goods deals on NICE 7's, RR, TR that are like straight/ slim skinny for men for my BF. :smile:

I think the BEST place so far is Bluefly.com they have an assortment..you can find coupons online so it makes a better deal.

Does anyone know any other places??

4. go to their outlet in ny

5. You can try Revolve Clothing when they have sales or coupon codes.

6. I always get great deals at bloomingdales, on their sales racks. I have never paid more than $70 for a pair of 7's. I just got R&R's for $35.

7. hay thanks