MeNoTyOu

Mshashmount

A SugaR addicT*
O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Hi guys...
i decided to get off my lazy bumm and take some pictures of my darling bags..this is only some of my bags..the ones that are missing in action is my chloe paddington, juicy couture pink metallic bag,LV sling bag,burbbery handbag,some jamin peuch bags..and..i cannot remember what else...haha :biggrin:..I don't think i need to detail the bags..you guys are expertise!!!you know what you're looking at...:idea:..but if you do have any questions..pleasee..feel free to comment and ask me...=)
thanks for lookingg..i know it's not that muchh..still trying to keep it growingg...and furthermore,most of the bags that i don't use anymore i pass them on for my cousins to enjoyyy...Top on my list is:MJ stam bag,hermes shoulder birkin bag(should i get the blue or black???),chanel,chloe hobo and more balenciagaas too...hihii..:Push: i can't help ittt..i have a purse fetishhhhh.!!!yikes...

ps:i'm sooooooooooo loving this forum..!!!!!

Attachments

• Collection 001.jpg
    Collection 001.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 473
  • Collection 002.jpg
    Collection 002.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Collection 003.jpg
    Collection 003.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 333
  • Collection 004.jpg
    Collection 004.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 347
Er, you lost me at "not much!" Love your diverse collection. I had that Luella bag (got it for $223!), but sadly had to return it because I would've only used it as plane carry- on since it was so massive.

Thanks for replies guyss...Luella for $223?????wowww...unbelievable..how did you land on such a deal??i got mine for $800ish...thinking of selling it..^^...the yellow is a fun color for summer...

Mshashmount said:
Thanks for replies guyss...Luella for $223?????wowww...unbelievable..how did you land on such a deal??i got mine for $800ish...thinking of selling it..^^

So funny you asked! I did a Yahoo! search for Luella baby Gisele, and a Neiman Marcus page came up with the bag and the awesome sale price. It was no baby Gisele, because I have a baby Gisele and the version from NM was alot bigger. Such a shame really, because the bag was sooo cute! :cry: