Menlimontant PM

aznbaybee4u

Oct 16, 2007
What do you ladies think of the Menlimontant PM?

I like the hidden magnetic closure for easy open/close and it's a crossbody but I don't know how much the bag can carry since it looks kinda small

I tried it on when I was looking for a crossbody. It's so lovely, especially with those beautiful pleats. It fit my cosmetic pouch, Sarah wallet, iPhone, Cles, tissues, lip glosses, and hand cream. The MM was absolutely HUGE on me. I decided I really wanted a top zipper for ease and an exterior pocket so I decided on the Odeon PM for myself. Good luck deciding!

I just bought it and LOVE it. It's not for you if you carry everything and the kitchen sink but it works for the basics.

A68A4B91-11B6-4046-8847-45F26EACC32B-6025-00000399A7BDA0B1.jpg

In this pic is my Sarah wallet, my Burberry make-up bag and my little Hello Kitty card case for gift cards and such. Even with all this stuff my phone, keys and sunglasses (without case) fit in the bag comfortably. It also fits my kindle, which is shown in the first pic.

I tried it on when I was looking for a crossbody. It's so lovely, especially with those beautiful pleats. It fit my cosmetic pouch, Sarah wallet, iPhone, Cles, tissues, lip glosses, and hand cream. The MM was absolutely HUGE on me. I decided I really wanted a top zipper for ease and an exterior pocket so I decided on the Odeon PM for myself. Good luck deciding!

It looks like we had the exact opposite shopping trip. I went in to try the Odeon and was shown the Menilmontant and fell in love. I wish it had an outside pocket and a zipper but I just it was so pretty. The magnets work soo well.