Meneboot or Chanel mini flap?

annmac

Imabaghag
O.G.
Mar 26, 2011
OK ladies i need your opinions. I can't decide between the two. I already have Chanel handbags and this will be my first CL. It's just hard for me to think spending that much money for boots. Is it worth it? Which one will you choose? I am sooo inlove with this boots since last year. Need your help! TIA :smile:

I think you'll find we're a little biased over here :P

In general, CLs are absolutely worth it - they're the only heels I'd wear.

That said, I'm not a fan of this boot, personally, and I adore Chanel flaps, so I vote for the latter.

However, if you're absolutely in love with these boots, go for them - my motto (and I'm sure this isn't sound advice, it's just how I roll) is "Buy now, think/return later". I have always regretted passing on purchasing something I love, but have never regretted buying something that's been on my radar for a while.

HTH! Good luck with your choice! :flowers:

OK ladies i need your opinions. I can't decide between the two. I already have Chanel handbags and this will be my first CL. It's just hard for me to think spending that much money for boots. Is it worth it? Which one will you choose? I am sooo inlove with this boots since last year. Need your help! TIA :smile:

Hi I am a CL Newbie but in the short space of 3 weeks have already managed to buy 5 pairs but I too am a Chanel fan & have a couple of flaps plus a couple of others but I personally think you can not go wrong with a Chanel mini as it can be used in so many different ways so I am sorry to al the CL lovers but my vote will have to go to the Mini :graucho::graucho: