Mena Suvari's Bag....WHAT IS IT?

bellarini

Nov 3, 2005
Does anyone know what kind of bag this is? Never seen it before and I love it so much!

56310809.jpg

56310808.jpg

56310811.jpg

bellarini said:
wow, thanks!!! I kept forgetting to post and ask if anyone knew and you guys responded right away....you guys are awesome!

You have to try this on yourself...it is SO cute, but also VERY heavy. I am 5''8" so I could pull off the size, but I couldn't handle the weight when I tried it on at Nordstrom. Also, the hanging decorative straps with the brass circles on then end...well, to me, they seemed a bit much. They don't hang nice and neat like they do in the retail photo. Also, they clank and make noise when you walk. :amazed:

Just a helpful fyi. :biggrin:

thanks Bjara!!!!
I'll go try it on first.....I'll keep all this in mind when I'm there. :P

Bjara said:
You have to try this on yourself...it is SO cute, but also VERY heavy. I am 5''8" so I could pull off the size, but I couldn't handle the weight when I tried it on at Nordstrom. Also, the hanging decorative straps with the brass circles on then end...well, to me, they seemed a bit much. They don't hang nice and neat like they do in the retail photo. Also, they clank and make noise when you walk. :amazed:

Just a helpful fyi. :biggrin: