Men with Handbags!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I had to share these....see, even men can be overtaken with the love for da bag! :love:

Ooops, please excuse the middle photo of the Chloe bag!

2. I love how the man in the first picture is rocking a prada bag.. and loads of jewelry.

3. Check out the last photo with the guy rockin' the bbag.....they match his shoes perfectly! lol

4. I like the Gucci

5. I like the girls white bag....super cute!!

6. Ooooh-la-la!

7. hmm!!! besides the first pic, most of the guys bags are.."less" purse-ish...

8. Terence Howard carried a clutch on the red carpet recently. I can't remember the line...but I read they had made a man's version and a woman's version of the same clutch.

9. I was just about to write that! I love his outfit, and I *love* that his shoes match the bag. That guy's really got style. He looks great!

10. Dont forget about Vogue's Andre Leon Talley and Bryanboy

www.bryanboy.com!!

11. !! do you have a picture or link??

12. OO how fancy.

13. Not a fan of men with bags .... IMO there is nothing manly about it .... big turnoff for me.

14. umm, of course there is nothing "manly" about men carring handbags! I don't think any guy who carries a handbag is trying to argue otherwise!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice