Men with Fendi Spy?

yea that is a little weird but then again it was in italy, where the men dress differently than here.

last year i was there visiting, i went to the discoteque( which is their name for a club) there and most of the men were wearing pretty tight fitting jeans and tight tops. i wouldn't say cropped but they were definetly shorter than the tops i see on men here.

if i saw a guy wearing a spy here, say like downtown shopping or something, then yea, that would be really weird, especially if it were a sequinned or pearl one, LOL.

I have seen guys with a "man purse" but never with an actual purse that they are carrying. I guess it is just to each his own...Milan is one of the meccas of fashion.......maybe that is the new thing there?!

Girls ~ all I can say is, you only live once! do what makes you happy! If a man wanna carry a Fendi Spy bag I think it's great! it's all about how you feel and if it makes you feel happy, why not? who cares about what other people think? do you live your life for other poeple? As long as they didn't use their Fendi Spy bay to hit on your head, or purposely go around causing problem, why not? I say Bravo for those men who has the courage to carry it, and if the outifit goes with the bag perfectly Bravo again!

:P

It's nothing to do with Europe or whatever. It's the confidence and how it pair it with that matters. Of course if the guy is good looking tobegin with, he can wear and carry a sack and still look good.

Having said that, some bags are off limits to guys IMO - like the classic Chanel bags etc. There are some bags that I can push the envelope for eg Peek A Boo, Balenciaga Part Time, Celine - basically it needs to be slighty oversized and not too dainty.

Bags designed especially for men are BORING and UGLY. For sure Spy is not neither one of these hideous qualities.

Italian men are... well...something else too.:balloon:

Im all for people being able to carry or wear what ever they like but they still need to look good and the picture of the guy with the spy doesnt look cool. Im sure other typically 'womens' bags would be better.