Men With Birkins

guys...
this is getting very excited.
wait wait wait...a dump question, how do you upload pix? from cell phone or camera??
CC
Well, I use a digital camera, I have to download the pics onto my computer and upload onto TPF from there. It should work the same from your phone. If you can go directly from your phone to the computer, great! Otherwise, you may have to upload your pictures from your phone to another site and download the pics onto your computer from there. Or you can send the pics to a photo hosting site.

I really wish my DH uses a Birkin for his work. I have been trying to convince him to use black Birkin 40cm for his work, but he refuses BIG time!:sad:

I LOVE the look of a man with a big black Birkin or dark brown Birkin...either 40cm or bigger...

Reactions: parisallyouneed
I think as anything it depends on WHO wears it...and how someone wears it...as said: I never ever wear my birkins closed...always try to make it look more casual...open straps and softer leather like clemence or togo are a plus too..and batwings ain´t bad neither;))

birkin boy....please more info on your black box! my sa in austria informed me that it is VERY hard to find black box nowadays...how did you find yours?

more pics of me and my other birkins coming soon...

Hello birkin boy,

Welcome to the forum. I like birkins as leisure bags. I have tried them in the 50cm, 35cm and 40cm. Overall, I like the 35cm as an all around birkin. I find the 50cm too heavy, and still getting used to the tall height of the 40cm. which feels more like a briefcase if you carry it for several days. Each of the sizes I've mentioned portrays the birkin design in a unique way. My favourite leather in a birkin is clemence at the moment.

Here are some photos of my birkins:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaegerhomme/

J.

:drool: ok and now i shall pick up my jaw from the floor

hennaria- I find it absolutely amazing how well you rock a 35 or JPG! I thought even a 40 might be too small for me but looking at your pics I think it'll be just perfect- thanks so much for posting!

hennaria, i am stunned by ur JPG!!!!!! u look totally amazing !!!!!!

The proportion looks perfect!!! I am a huge JPG lover but my frame is too small to pull off the look, but u look divine in that!!!!!

I envy u!!