Men With Birkins

birkin boy

Jul 25, 2007
Hello My name is Robert. I wanted to see how many guys, out there that have they self a birkin bag.
So if you have a birkin bag or know a man with a birkin bag tell us all about it. If you have pictures that well be great!:yahoo:

Hi birkin boy,

Welcome to the Hermes sub-forum. We have quite a number of males members here and some of them own gorgeous birkins. Hope they'll post their pictures here.

hi robert the birkin boy,
welcome to the forum!
i happen to be one of the guy here who love birkin.
all i use is 40cm (as anything smaller would be too small for a guy) and i think a 40cm birkin or a kelly are perfect size for everyday, whereas 40cm haut a courroie is slightly too big...
CC

Hello birkin boy,

Welcome to the forum. I like birkins as leisure bags. I have tried them in the 50cm, 35cm and 40cm. Overall, I like the 35cm as an all around birkin. I find the 50cm too heavy, and still getting used to the tall height of the 40cm. which feels more like a briefcase if you carry it for several days. Each of the sizes I've mentioned portrays the birkin design in a unique way. My favourite leather in a birkin is clemence at the moment.

Here are some photos of my birkins:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaegerhomme/

J.

Hello Robert, welcome to H forum! My uncle he uses a birkin (I'm not sure that it is 40cm or 50cm because it is very huge one) If I have a chance, I will post his pic. Nice to know you!

can anyone help me upload pics? I have one jpg shoulder birkin an several 35 cm as well...and am a man!I was supposed to show pics ages ago....now can anyone help me upload?
thanks