Men: Why cant you guys aim?!

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
I'm soooooooo p'ed off right now. I like to keep my bathroom clean, especially the toilet and the sinks. So today (an hour ago), I cleaned my entire bathroom - scrubbed down the sinks, the sink handles, the toilet and the floor. My dad goes in to use my bathroom (becuz its the closest to his tv room) like 20 mins after I cleaned it. I went in my bathroom right now and found that there is already pee on the toilet rim! :cursing::cursing::cursing:ARGHhhh.

This isnt just my dad, my male friends that come over do this too!!! Omg...someone else's bathroom!!! Its soooo annoying! Seriously, is it that hard to aim into the bowl!?!? Sometimes I get the feeling guys aim to miss the bowl!!! I mean come on!!! I just cleaned it...at least give it a day!

ack that sucks, sorry it happened!! (or happens)
a big threatening sign in your bathroom should do it.
i don't have my creative hat on right now so i can't come up with anything good, but i'm sure someone else can.

I know how you feel!! So once DF had to clean the "public" bathroom in our house. And now he doesn't seem to miss as much. HAHAHA!! God forbid I made him clean up his mess all the time!!

we need to train them to clean up after themselves... wiping is the minimum (and yes if you point it out every time i think they become more conscious of it b/c the dh doesn't miss as much anymore lol)!

I'm soooooooo p'ed off right now. I like to keep my bathroom clean, especially the toilet and the sinks. So today (an hour ago), I cleaned my entire bathroom - scrubbed down the sinks, the sink handles, the toilet and the floor. My dad goes in to use my bathroom (becuz its the closest to his tv room) like 20 mins after I cleaned it. I went in my bathroom right now and found that there is already pee on the toilet rim! :cursing::cursing::cursing:ARGHhhh.

This isnt just my dad, my male friends that come over do this too!!! Omg...someone else's bathroom!!! Its soooo annoying! Seriously, is it that hard to aim into the bowl!?!? Sometimes I get the feeling guys aim to miss the bowl!!! I mean come on!!! I just cleaned it...at least give it a day!
time for them to start sitting down and going of they cant get it on the hole. I just had that. I have 3 men on my house... Time for them to take turns with bathroom duty.... LOL

Not to defend them, but when they pee, especially if they're tall, it's not that they're actually missing the toilet, it's that it's so far to the toilet that the pee splashes up from the toilet water onto the rim when they pee.

Yes, that's right, I actually watched my husband pee and I saw this. That's how disturbing I am!

But they should wipe it up, I agree.

my brother used to pee on the seat all the time, so gross. but i kept getting him in trouble for it, like seriously who wants to wipe someone elses pee off the seat? and now he doesn't anymore, thank god!

Putting a different spin on this subject, my Dad suffered a series of small strokes over the course of several years before he passed away last year from the complications. We watched him go from being a man who was meticulous about his appearance & grooming, to someone who wound up completely incontinent in a year's time. He tried and tried to use the bathroom normally, but either would miss entirely, or would get completely confused about what to do. It was heartbreaking~ this was a man who was an airline pilot, an award winning artist, and a musician & instrument maker.
I'm not saying that this is the case here, of course, just that sometimes, as strange as it sounds, I'd give anything to go to my parent's house & find the lid up in my Dad's bathroom.

Actually, it us our last stand against the tyranny that we have to endure at home. We could tinkle without a splash, but knowing that it will piss you gals off, we happily drizzle all over the rim and the floor.

Makes sense?