Men: Why cant you guys aim?!

Its hard to make someone (especially a guy) go wipe up the toilet. And I know its not splashing onto the toilet, they are peeing on the rim! If there were spots everywhere around the rim I might consider that it splashed back onto the rim, but its actually just like one big spot of yellowy pee.

I've gotten used to guys leaving the seat up...I haven't fallen in for yrs now!!!!!

actually its not only guys.... almost everytime when i visit the ladies in malls, airport, wherever, i need to wipe off someone elses pee first.
i have no idea how they manage to get all that pee on the seats and sometmes even on the floor.
sometimes i see shoe prints on the seats and i just dun get how some people can be that inconsiderate and selfish.
i am such a seasoned wiper now by the way........

^I know some ladies who just squat over the toliet because they don't want to actually sit on the seat so that's probably how it get's on the seat and floor....holding yourself in a squatting position while doing your business is pretty hard! I don't see why they don't line the seat with tp or those seat covers? That's what those paper protector thingys are for people!

actually its not only guys.... almost everytime when i visit the ladies in malls, airport, wherever, i need to wipe off someone elses pee first.
i have no idea how they manage to get all that pee on the seats and sometmes even on the floor.
sometimes i see shoe prints on the seats and i just dun get how some people can be that inconsiderate and selfish.
i am such a seasoned wiper now by the way........

Oooh one of my gag-inducing pet peeves! Seriously, no one should have to strategically sidestep puddles of unknown substances while hovering above the toilet seat. I hover less than an inch above the seat to avoid splashing, so I wish others would do the same.

Once in an office bathroom, I found a puddle of menstrual blood on the floor outside the stall. I mean, really! How does that leak out of you outside the stall? Do you not wear pants? I was so grossed out I went to another floor

Sometimes, I notice the flushing system is so strong that it sprays water back out, all over the seat and sometimes my legs. That's always nice. Eau de toilet for the lower body. Ack!

That's true, girls are pretty messy too. at school, there's always a um *used* tampon or pad lying around. ALWAYS!! geez. it's not hard to dispose it properly. SOme girls don't flush. and some are so messy, there's like pee everywhere. Sometimes I hover, sooner_girl. (btw HEY!! hehe) I do this if I'm feeling especially germaphobic or have to pee really bad. usually I will take several minutes just layering on the toilet paper then i sit down and pee. we don't have seat covers at school!!! >_<

Oooh one of my gag-inducing pet peeves! Seriously, no one should have to strategically sidestep puddles of unknown substances while hovering above the toilet seat. I hover less than an inch above the seat to avoid splashing, so I wish others would do the same.

Once in an office bathroom, I found a puddle of menstrual blood on the floor outside the stall. I mean, really! How does that leak out of you outside the stall? Do you not wear pants? I was so grossed out I went to another floor

Sometimes, I notice the flushing system is so strong that it sprays water back out, all over the seat and sometimes my legs. That's always nice. Eau de toilet for the lower body. Ack!

:wtf::sick:

There is NOTHING NASTIER than men's pee on the rim *AND* the floor around the toilet bowl. {{shudder}} I have a hubby and a 5 year old son who were repeat offenders. But, thanks to my merciless training and giving them the stink-eye every time they exited the bathroom, they no longer do this. :smile: DH is no longer allowed to stand up and pee in our bathrooms (only sitting allowed), and DS now wipes the rim with toilet paper after every time he goes.

I'm a much happier wife/mom now. :smile:

That's true, girls are pretty messy too. at school, there's always a um *used* tampon or pad lying around. ALWAYS!! geez. it's not hard to dispose it properly. SOme girls don't flush. and some are so messy, there's like pee everywhere. Sometimes I hover, sooner_girl. (btw HEY!! hehe) I do this if I'm feeling especially germaphobic or have to pee really bad. usually I will take several minutes just layering on the toilet paper then i sit down and pee. we don't have seat covers at school!!! >_<

Hey yourself! lol, I used to hover too but it's just to dang hard for me to squat that low without hanging on to something...it really works the leg muscles, which I don't have:roflmfao:...and I definitely don't want to grab ahold of anything I don't have to in a stall! So I just line completely with tp!

DH does this too. Thank goodness he puts the seat up so it's only on the rim and not the seat. He also closes the lid when he's done, so I don't have to look at pee on the rim unless I'm cleaning the toilet. I use those toilet brush thingies - the handle with the disposable head. Get it wet cleaning the bowl, run it around the rim and around the inside of the bowl, throw it away, flush and it's done. I just try not to think about it.

When we have kids, I think I'll teach our son to pee sitting down. I had an ex who did that - was great!

Hey yourself! lol, I used to hover too but it's just to dang hard for me to squat that low without hanging on to something...it really works the leg muscles, which I don't have:roflmfao:...and I definitely don't want to grab ahold of anything I don't have to in a stall! So I just line completely with tp!

lol yeah, it's pretty tough business to worry about hovering while you do your thing :P After all my volleyball and tennis, I have a lot of muscle. how useful :roflmfao: