Men: Why cant you guys aim?!

OMG I think this is one of my biggest pet peeves ever. I always openly warn my friends now when they come over.... clean up after yourself and please aim cuz I am tired of cleaning up pee stains!

Actually, it us our last stand against the tyranny that we have to endure at home. We could tinkle without a splash, but knowing that it will piss you gals off, we happily drizzle all over the rim and the floor.

Makes sense?

Well, it makes sense that this must be where the expression "pissed off" comes from. :yes:

My two boys do this, esp the younger one. He thinks it's SO funny to spray around the rim like a garden hose. He told me one time that he's 'watering' the toilet, you know, like how we water the yard!

I'm soooo glad my boyfriend has good toilet behavior. Though one of his friends ALWAYS leaves pee on our toilet, leaves the seat up, and doesn't wash his hands. Ick!

According to my dh, sometimes it is totally unintentional. He told me why, but honestly I can't remember what he told me, lol. Luckily, my hubby is sweet and cleans up after himself. A clean toilet is something I'm anal about...I clean ours every day.

Actually, it us our last stand against the tyranny that we have to endure at home. We could tinkle without a splash, but knowing that it will piss you gals off, we happily drizzle all over the rim and the floor.

Makes sense?

And we leave the seat up on purpose.

My guy can't aim properly either. I just leave a container of baby wipes next to the toilet so he can clean up the pee himself. He's well trained now, he even puts the lid of the toilet down before he flushes and gives the toilet bowl a cleaning when he notices that it's not clean. This is a guy who used to clean his bathroom once a year. You just need some positive reinforcement. :tup:

lol i live with 4 guys... plus like 10 more on the weekends.. i know how you feel
brave, brave woman!
roommates or brothers or other? ;)
I had a male roommate once. not only did he miss in the toilet, but he kept leaving his wet and dirty clothes on the floor in our shared bathroom. i asked him many many many times to not do that and he just didn't care. Well, that is until i picked up all his nasty stuff from the floor and put it in the middle of his bed. ;):wtf: