Men Rocking Givenchy Bags!

Carried on the shoulder (although I wouldn't really carry it like this). Even when the strap is fully extended, I still find it too short to hang on my shoulder.

Wow...it looks great..congrats! Looks good on you...I really want a small bag though...big bags are getting heavy and im getting sick of it.

Wow...it looks great..congrats! Looks good on you...I really want a small bag though...big bags are getting heavy and im getting sick of it.

This bag is actually not that big especially when the bag isn't expanded. I would say it's the same size as a PS1 medium or a Pandora medium. It's quite compact and surprisingly light! This bag is definitely not big nor heavy at all.

However, I carried the bag today with the bag expanded and I love how it slouches! I needed to fit in more stuff and I was surprised at how the structure of the bag became slouchier and less structured. However, it still remains compact.

This bag is actually not that big especially when the bag isn't expanded. I would say it's the same size as a PS1 medium or a Pandora medium. It's quite compact and surprisingly light! This bag is definitely not big nor heavy at all.

However, I carried the bag today with the bag expanded and I love how it slouches! I needed to fit in more stuff and I was surprised at how the structure of the bag became slouchier and less structured. However, it still remains compact.

LOL...NO NO NO!!!! really? Pandora medium is that big? Then its not that small...I am still attracted to the small one though...I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND ENABLING.:smile:

LOL...NO NO NO!!!! really? Pandora medium is that big? Then its not that small...I am still attracted to the small one though...I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND ENABLING.:smile:

Lol. You should try the Pandora small although I worry about the proportion. If you really want a small bag, go for the Pandora mini. It really just packs your essentials although like many have said, some find the strap too thin (although I think it's just fine).

Lol. You should try the Pandora small although I worry about the proportion. If you really want a small bag, go for the Pandora mini. It really just packs your essentials although like many have said, some find the strap too thin (although I think it's just fine).

Really? Which one is the really long strap? Some small bags can be pulled off lol..i hope pandora is one of them.

Carried on the shoulder (although I wouldn't really carry it like this). Even when the strap is fully extended, I still find it too short to hang on my shoulder.

We are of the same height...I believe I am taller than you and my pepe Obesedia messenger can be extended quite well. This is not even the longest that it can go yet

85A5C8E7-62E6-4312-B3B4-522FE9481B9E-739-0000008C94623806.jpg

We are of the same height...I believe I am taller than you and my pepe Obesedia messenger can be extended quite well. This is not even the longest that it can go yet

85A5C8E7-62E6-4312-B3B4-522FE9481B9E-739-0000008C94623806.jpg

Yes I used the 4th hole of the strap. When I use the last hole of the strap, I still feel it hangs awkwardly on my body like it's too short. So I keep it closer to my body instead just at my waist. I prefer carrying it like this instead.