Men Rocking Givenchy Bags!

hi! im contemplating on buying a pandora backpack but i don't have any idea if it will work for men. our local givenchy store doesn't stock on this style, so i have to order online from another country and have it shipped (no returns, unfortunately). I'm 5'8, in case that would be of relevance.

hi! im contemplating on buying a pandora backpack but i don't have any idea if it will work for men. our local givenchy store doesn't stock on this style, so i have to order online from another country and have it shipped (no returns, unfortunately). I'm 5'8, in case that would be of relevance.

No return policy? That's a red flag for me. I think a guy could easily rock the pandora backpack w/o even trying but think it out first before taking plunge to that "online store"

No, I'll be shipping it to a US address and forward it to the Philippines. Returns are highly improbable and too much of a hassle. I'll be ordering from barneys and the like, so authenticity won't be a problem.

No, I'll be shipping it to a US address and forward it to the Philippines. Returns are highly improbable and too much of a hassle. I'll be ordering from barneys and the like, so authenticity won't be a problem.

Oh I see. Base from my experience, it's much better to shop on online stores that includes custom tax especially if you are shipping it to Philippines. It's quicker and stressed free. Anyway give us an update it will sure look amazing on you kababayan [emoji41]

I've been silently creeping this thread for a while, so it's an honor to finally contribute. I'd like to introduce you all to my first piece from Givenchy (unless cologne counts) [emoji23], the Multicolor Peacock Feather Print Backpack!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465626486.448349.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465626499.010122.jpg