Men prefer blondes....what do you think ?

I think people (male and female) notice blondes because the hair refects light, which draws our eyes to the hair. If the hair is attached to a good looking person, we tend to notice even more so...The hair hooks us in and good looks (if present) keep up there for a while.:lol: I'm a woman and I cannot help but notice any hair that reflects light. And although I am a heterosexual woman, I cannot help but notice if a blonde woman happens to be pretty. I'm sure that if I were a man, I'd be attracted to them. It doesn't mean that I think blonde hair is prettier than dark hair (I notice pretty dark haired women also)...just means that my eyes may be easily drawn to it. So I'm guessing that there are probably some men who prefer blondes but there are plenty of men who just like beautiful women (regardless of hair color), yet the blonde hair stands out sometimes, so they enjoy the show for a bit.:shrugs:

I *myself* prefer to be blonde...I am super fair, so when I went Nicky-Hilton burnette for a few months, it just didn't look "right".

However, I must say that I find my male friends equally checking out burnettes and blondes...I think it depends on how a girl carries herself :smile:

Hmm tbh I went from dark brown hair to blonde to black..and men stare as much with either..Don't feel like hair color was ever the reason for them looking..it all depends on how you carry yourself actually :yes:

Just depends on the person I think. I'm more of a dark blonde than anything and my bf (he has dark hair, himself) loves it. I guess it's a change from his old gf's way back before we knew each other who had dark hair. We've been together for nearly 6 years now hehe.
Anyway I love the color my hair is now..when it was lighter, I felt like my skin had NO color and it really washed me out. A couple years ago I decided to go a couple shades darker and I LOVE it..it brightens my eyes as well.

Oh and also, the color my hair is now is actually the color it was when I was born. I went through a stage in high school where I idolized Britney Spear's hair and wanted it to be the exact same color as hers. Needless to say it looked horrible on me so I went back to my natural color.

I tend to go for brunettes, but in the end, it really doesn't matter. I might be more apt to look at a blonde simply cause I want to determine if it's a dye job or not.
you know...regarding the stereotype, I think it's a stereotype for a reason. The majority of blondes I know or deal with are a bit...slower than brunettes or darker haired girls. Now, that might be cause they've learned that it's ok to be a bit more ditzy being blonde as most men might find that endearing (I certainly don't) or maybe over the years they've realized that they don't need to try as hard being a blonde since they think men will be willing to look over their density and focus on their looks. I don't know, but I can say the dumb blonde isn't a myth.

Wow, Charles!! What a rude thing to say!! I am VERY blonde and I am not DUMB!! So much for your 'myth' theory!! I find your comments just as offensive as any racist/ignorant comment that could be said.