MEN on BAGS

jayd23

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Hey everyone.

My friend Siah (@frozenluxury) and I (@docluxury) got together to film a new series that I'm featuring on my YouTube channel called 'Men on Bags'...a spin off to the popular skit 'Men on Films' from the 90s comedy show 'In Living Color'.

Check out our first episode. Here we talk about one bag from both Louis Vuitton and Chanel that we would not be caught dead wearing AND would not even wear the bag if we were paid! Check out what we said :smile:.

A good way to get you past Thursday and get you into a good mood for the weekend.

Enjoy!

fineprint

Apr 8, 2016
Hey everyone.

My friend Siah (@frozenluxury) and I (@docluxury) got together to film a new series that I'm featuring on my YouTube channel called 'Men on Bags'...a spin off to the popular skit 'Men on Films' from the 90s comedy show 'In Living Color'.

Check out our first episode. Here we talk about one bag from both Louis Vuitton and Chanel that we would not be caught dead wearing AND would not even wear the bag if we were paid! Check out what we said :smile:.

A good way to get you past Thursday and get you into a good mood for the weekend.

Enjoy!

Just watched it! it's funny!

Oct 7, 2015
Wow the LV gives a whole new meaning to the phase "that bag is garbage" LOL! You guys are too funny...keep the episodes coming :smile: