MEN on BAGS

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone.

My friend Siah (@frozenluxury) and I (@docluxury) got together to film a new series that I'm featuring on my YouTube channel called 'Men on Bags'...a spin off to the popular skit 'Men on Films' from the 90s comedy show 'In Living Color'.

Check out our first episode. Here we talk about one bag from both Louis Vuitton and Chanel that we would not be caught dead wearing AND would not even wear the bag if we were paid! Check out what we said :smile:.

A good way to get you past Thursday and get you into a good mood for the weekend.

Enjoy!

2. First time I've seen one of your videos. Fun video!

3. You guys were very entertaining[emoji4]
    Great parody

4. Just watched it! it's funny!

5. Lol! You guys are too cute! 😀

6. Thanks! We had so much fun filming it! :smile:

7. haha awesome!

8. Hahaha, I enjoyed watching you guys. Keep it up!

9. Glad you all liked it. We're planning on having an episode come out every thursday so subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out :biggrin:

10. Thanks bunches :biggrin:. be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on the new episodes :biggrin:

11. Wow. I cant believe people actually buy the Girl bag.

12. Wow the LV gives a whole new meaning to the phase "that bag is garbage" LOL! You guys are too funny...keep the episodes coming :smile:

13. hehe...Hirschleifers has so many in stock right now...I don't think many people are buying that bag :P

Thanks bunches! Stay tuned for more episodes! :biggrin:

14. You guys are so fun!

15. #Karlistired OMG so funny! Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice