Men just don't get it!

manolita

Oct 15, 2010
So I was telling my husband how lucky And happy I am because I got my dear Crimson Sophia before Oprah's Favorite Things show and how now it is sold out and they are so expensive on ebay and he said "Oh, why don't you sell it on ebay and get a new one" and I repeat they are SOLD OUT and he says "then get one you really like"
Men, I swear, they don't understand ...:nuts::nuts::nuts:

LOL They really don't... I can think of a million different stories to prove that my boyfriend doesn't understand. Oh well, it'll always be a topic amongst us ladies :smile:

My husband would have said the same thing! I swear, they don't understand. He thinks purses are "just something you put stuff in". I've tried to school him, but he'll just never get it.

I am actually very proud of my boyfriend. He has only sisters who love coach as well as his mother. So he supports me Coach wise, but that's likely because I've been driving him crazy about jewelry and he would much rather me go for purses! The way he sees it is if I have a bag, then he has a place to put all of his stuff in -.-

my husband doesn't get it either, but at least he doesn't get in my way! :roflmfao:

i'm proud of you too for getting the sophia before oprah told you to!