Men In Sandals !

Generally speaking, I HATE to see men in sandals. My daughter calls them "mandals". LOL! Anyway, my DH has a few pair of Gucci sandals. Both are flats. One has a wide strip of black leather with a red/green Gucci stripe on the side. The other is the same style with the Gucci logo print all over. I don't have a problem with them because he gets pedicures and his feet always look nice.

If he EVER decided to bring home those blue ones Pradas Meadow has shown in the photo above - the marriage would be over. Immediately.

print*model said:
Generally speaking, I HATE to see men in sandals. My daughter calls them "mandals". LOL! Anyway, my DH has a few pair of Gucci sandals. Both are flats. One has a wide strip of black leather with a red/green Gucci stripe on the side. The other is the same style with the Gucci logo print all over. I don't have a problem with them because he gets pedicures and his feet always look nice.

If he EVER decided to bring home those blue ones Pradas Meadow has shown in the photo above - the marriage would be over. Immediately.

Yay, someone else calls them "mandals"...I was going through this post, thinking I was the only one that used the word.

I can deal with a flip flop on well maintained feet, but the mandals, have got to go!

My BF doesn't wear sandals, but if he wanted to, I would be fully supportive; I quite like nice sandals on men, but even if I didn't, in this horrendously hot, humid weather it would be cruel to be too picky!

Bottega Veneta did some amazing men's leather flip flops this S/S, unfortunately, I can only find the women's ones, but they are quite similar:

Attachments

• Bottega Veneta Lizard Panel Sandals.jpg
    Bottega Veneta Lizard Panel Sandals.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 96
Prada's Meadow said:
My husband is not a big fan of sandals for men at all. Actually neither am i , But just recently he bought a couple of pairs of sandle shoes that are open at the back, like big flat mule's, which are really nice.

Does your Husband or boyfriend wear sandals ?

s/o wears them with shorts, I dont mind at all.