Men/Celebrity Males Using LVs - Pics/Recommendations

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi All,

Dont know how many guy members here? but do any of you have pics of guys/male celebrities carrying LV bags. The other thread mostly featured female celebrities. I am thinking of getting a bag for casual weekend use in the city. Any recommendations? If any of you here have pictures of celebrity male with LVs would be great. I have seen Nick lachey carrying bags for Jessica, but is that all? Hhmmm....I thought there were more metrosexual males than that....?

Any pics? Would be good to start a collection of pics here...

2. Kayne West sports a mc wapity, I think there's pics in the Celeb section.

3. And don't forget, Pharrell designed the Millionaire sunglasses !

4. i don't have a pic but I saw Justin Timberlake at KOI usuing a mono wapity as a camera case. I thought it looked good on him.

5. I *secretly* wish my BF would carry a Damier LV bag or a Keepall when we travel

6. My husband carries this one :smile: and I just bought him this mono wallet for Fathers Day

p10020590_ph_hero.jpg p10260922_ph_hero.jpg
  7. i just bought a monogram canvass long wallet for my hubby...its for our anniversary :yes:

8. Men look great in louis vuitton.

9. Here is the most stylish man on the planet with his Vuittons:

315.jpg 341.jpg 464.jpg 466.jpg f1.jpg normal_100409981hq.jpg
  10. He looks yummy on that suit.

11. I think he looks yummy in ANYTHING!!!:love:

12. LV addict.....David Beckham should have been your husband!!

By the way, have you seen latest pics of Victoria Beckham carrying a BJ birkin? I saw the pics at TFS and it was fabulous!! BJ birkin in clemence leather!! You can find the pics at spicewatch!.

13. You mean this pic:

vickyb.JPG
  14. I WISH!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe in my next life!

15. lol I love this color of birkin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice