memphis jennifer - beige

hi everybody

i really wanted the jennifer for the fall/winter in the beige color but i have not seen it anywhere and i have read on tpf that the boutiques are not carrying this line this season... also, that the only jennifers spotted in the wild, so to speak, have been the black ones.

so... if anyone has seen this bag, i would be thrilled for any info or any kind of a lead.

thanks!

i haven't seen any memphis aside from black unfortunately. have you tried calling the boutique? they'll be able to tell you which stores are carrying it if it was produced at all. good luck!

i haven't seen any memphis aside from black unfortunately. have you tried calling the boutique? they'll be able to tell you which stores are carrying it if it was produced at all. good luck!
Tad, what is this little brown one in the pic here? I'm not familiar with the Jennifer and don't know which color she's talking about.

Good morning, All!

Attachments

• NLC 2.jpg
    NLC 2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 76
that's the brown robert jennifer from spring 09. i believe op is referring to this bag from the current season. correct me if i'm wrong, dora.

attachment.php

I believe that's the brown one you spotted Nascar.. And it's the Jennifer.. :yes:
I haven't seen the jennifer in beige in any us store.. Boutique and dept stores.. Maybe try email the boutique like tad says.. Or maybe corporate to see if any overseas store order them.. Dubai boutique has the beige pochette that none of the us store carry..

so, bizarrely enough, i located this bag today at my local mj store! i am on vacation so we did the whole thing by phone and i haven't seen her but i will be back in l.a. on wednesday of next week and plan to pick her up on thursday... i was assured that she is as beautiful in person as she was in her photograph. i feel like i am internet dating!

also, asked about the thrash and was told that it is in the warehouse and awaiting distribution to the boutiques. we shall see. the s.a. i spoke to, heather, said they got a bunch of new bags in today and that the bags were kind of late this year.

asked for gabby initially on the phone - cause she is famous here at tpf! - but she wasn't working today...

that's awesome that you were able to find it. i remember looking at the order list and none of the memphis bags were included. maybe they decided to add a few more items? i can't wait to see it.

sucks gabby wasn't in today. she'll be working tomorrow. you missed her by a day!

yeah, who knows how they figure these things out. but for once i am NOT complaining because all my other inquiries had lead to dead ends. i am so psyched! and maybe gabby will be there next week. it would have been nice to deal with her today but it was not to be... i am sure to meet her somewhere down the line!