Memorial Day Weekend

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Were going to Great Barrington Massachusetts to stay at our favourite Hotel for the Memorial Day weekend.

What are your plans ?

2. Well, it's not Memorial Day here in Germany but it is a religious holiday (Pfingsten) that I don't celebrate...But we will be grilling on Saturday :smile:

3. That sounds lovely Prada!!

I don't have plans as of yet..but I'd like them to include sunbathing by the pool and Bubble tea. :smile:

4. We haven't made plans yet. We will probably have the family over for a Bar-B-que

5. I'll be in Cancun with my boyfriend woohoo!! :beach::drinks:

6. not sure yet, but probably a picnic or bbq with friends and family... same thing every year. i'm not going out of town or anything.

7. We're having a crawfish boil....I just eat the corn, sausage and potatoes....they are delish! :party:

8. I'll be in San Francisco for a friend's bachelorette party! I miss all my girlfriends from college so this will amazing!:yes:

9. We are going to Asheville NC. to see the Biltmore and do some hiking up in the mountains.

10. Hopefully driving down the coast one afternoon and maybe having a bbq with friends on sat :smile:

11. Vegas baby!

12. dh and i leave for vegas tomorrow for 10 days :smile: we'll be in vegas for 5 days, then we drive up to the log cabin in utah for memorial day weekend, then back to vegas on tuesday :smile: plan to do some MAJOR damage at the malls :choochoo:

13. i've always wanted to see the biltmore!

14. My boyfriend and I are going to Hawaii!!!

15. palm desert, love the heat. cool down with some margaritas by the pool.