Memhpis cutout pumps: Anyone have these?

true to size! i have them in both moonbeam and blueberry - they are awesome pumps - very comfy IMO and my feet are sensitive and easily irked. the heel is a perfect easy everyday height, as HH states. i got them in 9 and they are perfect. i wear a 9 in all HH shoes/boots.

I just wanna say, Salina is awesome! She always answers all of my questions.. I e-mailed her and this is what she has to say about the pumps:

"I have the Memhis pumps in a size ___, which would be the size I would normally take. However; I have to admit, the memphis are cut rather small in front and bigger in the back of the shoes. I think maybe you should size up by half size and if its to big, you can always add a insert to your shoes."

got my memphis pumps, what do you ladies think? my mom hates them, lol. I think they'd be very versatile, though..

Attachments

• 2009-08-06 12.57.58.jpg
    2009-08-06 12.57.58.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 2009-08-06 12.58.11.jpg
    2009-08-06 12.58.11.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 30
BB. I know I really have to get the camera out. I wanted to take pics of the Pl Ibiza slides too. I don't think they will look as pretty in a pic. PL is hard to photograph in small doses.

I got the 8 1/2 and 9 since I wasn't sure. I am keeping the 9's but they are a little big. Even though the 8 1/2's fit, I wasn't sure how they would be if my feet got swollen or if I wore them all day. I think I need to get inserts for the 9. What size did you get?

9 as well, I'm generally a 8.5 in most shoes.. lol yes, I will be using inserts.. I rather have them loose than snug! Maybe with inserts they'll be even more cushy!

Also, how are you liking the ginger in them? I am tempted to get the BB colorblock too but feel it's wayyy too funky for me.. they may have the memphis in the Fall but I don't know how I feel about the suede..