members is LA, is balenciaga availible in the nordstrom at the grove/farmers market?

aimtree

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Sorry my title should say "members in La", I typed too fast!
Anyway,do any Nordstrom stores in LA stock Balenciaga? The one close to me doesn't but I thought maybe others might i.e. the one at the farmers market?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I think I will have to go to barneys in beverly hills.
I was hoping there was somewhere at the farmers market as then I could trick my boyfriend into coming (he likes the food there);)

I love Barneys in BH! They have a great selection. The SA Kevin is very nice. He will pull out all the old stuff from the back for you to take a look at.

as previously mentioned, no they don't but they do have a bal bag in their "Book" that i saw there a few weeks ago. prehaps they tell you which store to order from?

I love Barneys in BH! They have a great selection. The SA Kevin is very nice. He will pull out all the old stuff from the back for you to take a look at.

I concur, Kevin is the absolute nicest in the handbags section at Barneys BH. My 16 y/o son wanted me to buy from him on the spot even though I hadn't made up my mind at the time, just because Kevin was so pleasant and helpful!

why don't you check out the boutiques? i recommend bal in SCP, they are so nice. unless the other stores don't have you want, THEN go to BalLA. was not impressed with the sales people there AT ALL and i know a lot of others have said the same.

Thanks for the info girls, I heard bad things about BalLA too so didn't go there.

Barneys was very busy and the Bal section seemed a bit crowded and it was crazy hot, so as my boyfriend was in a good mood so he said why not go to SCP.
The sales staff are really nice there and when I said I wanted a coin purse in raisin this SA called steve bought out loads of stuff from the back. In end I bought a mini mini CP in raisin as it was so cute, but I was seriously tempted by the pouchette they had in this lovely 09 red/pink. The color was amazing!
I think that could be a Bday present to myself in a few weeks;)

Hi Bal-members in LA,

I will be stopping by LA for a day and appreciate help from all of you sharing with me on the places in LA to buy bal? Thanks in advance! *kiss*

Here are the stores carry Bal in LA area:

California (CA) Barneys Beverly Hills 310.276.4400
California (CA) Barneys Costa Mesa
California (CA) Maxfield Los Angeles 310.274.8800
California (CA) Amarees Newport Beach 949.642.4423

I love BalLa!!!! I always go there to purchase my bbags. The SA pulls all of the the bags from the back and I always get to pick which leather is the best. You can spend all of your time modeling and making up your mind re the bbags you want....unlike SCP, to me the SA is very pushy and I don't like that.

A little off topic..

I just wanted to invite any TPF members to the upcoming SoCal meet. If you would like an evite with all the detail please just PM me your email address