Members in our Wedding Gowns :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ahhh The Wedding dress thread below really has me reminiscing of our wedding days :heart: .

There were no digital cameras around 12 years ago when I got married (I know I am a dinosaur ;) ), so can you believe I have had to take a picture with my digital camera of some pictures in my photo album :lol: lol. So excuse the quality of mine, but I would love to see piccies of all you lovely girls in our dresses please :yes:

Arriving at church.
    [​IMG]

Just married
    [​IMG]

2. What a beautiful woman you are!!! Please have children...they will be adorable.

3. Ahh bless you Sunshine I have two girls honey, and they are gorgeous to me!!!!

4. Thats great news....I bet they are gorgeous.

5. Chloe darl, you are stunning!!!! Truely! & I love that you just have this massive grin on your face!

I'll have to scan one of my pics & you can all have a good laugh at me :biggrin:

6. Wow! Chloe-babe you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so beautiful in your gown!!

7. What a beautiful couple you and your husband are!
    You were a stunning bride :smile:

8. chloe babe, you were a wonderful bride....i'm sure your children are two beauties, as their parents!!congratulations!:heart:

9. hey, chloe, don't take this the wrong way but I just realised who your hubby reminds me of...........

Ricky from Eastenders :biggrin:

10. Here's mine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

in color
    Before the ceremony (I wore a fur wrap. It was January in New York and FREEEEZING cold)
    [​IMG]

And after
    [​IMG]

11. OMGosh, you two are stunning!
    What is it about a Bride? They just are so beautiful!

I think I only have one on here, I'll have to scan some later.

12. I got married in April of 2005

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The dress was by Paloma Blanca. Below is a close-up of the embroidery on the front, which was half the reason I picked it.

bodice.jpg
  13. you ladies are all so beautiful!!

14. You're all so beauuuuutiful!!!

15. Yay, beautiful brides! Thanks for sharing your pix!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice