Meltonian Leather Lotion

There is a care and maintenance thread where you may find answers to your question, or post your question there, you can also try a search in that thread using the keyword meltonian, also try a search on the forum this topic has been discussed before.

NANI1972 said:
There is a care and maintenance thread where you may find answers to your question, or post your question there, you can also try a search in that thread using the keyword meltonian, also try a search on the forum this topic has been discussed before.

Thanks for the info. I did my search and didn't come up with any info in regards to exotic CL and lotion, just the waterproofing spray.

I haven't used this on my CL python, but have used DYO reptile conditioner on my Blue Python Chanel. This worked perfectly. I very lightly and gently applied the product.

Some of the CL pythons I've seen have a soft "suede-like" texture. Applying something wet (like a lotion) can cause discoloration - I made this mistake when I tried to self clean a Chanel lambskin that had a suede-like texture. the material soaked up the product like crazy leaving dark spots.

for best results, I would take it to a professional from time to time to get it cleaned! :smile: