Meltonian Delicate creme - 170 is it discontinued???

Binwick

May 23, 2014
Hi
Just bought a mini lambskin flap bag and I was looking through the care section on this forum to see the best way to protect it. Many people mentioned Meltonian Delicate creme #170 that comes in a little jar. However I can't seem to find it available anywhere!!!! Amazon says no longer available with no expected date for it to be back in stock. Other websites (like meltonian.com) just direct me to other sellers with other products.
The only place I saw it for sale was on Ebay for over 100 dollars. Um....no.
Does anyone have any other ideas of where to get it or if the product is coming back? Seems odd to discontinue something so popular! And if this product is gone forever, is there something else you'd replace it with?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

Hi
Just bought a mini lambskin flap bag and I was looking through the care section on this forum to see the best way to protect it. Many people mentioned Meltonian Delicate creme #170 that comes in a little jar. However I can't seem to find it available anywhere!!!! Amazon says no longer available with no expected date for it to be back in stock. Other websites (like meltonian.com) just direct me to other sellers with other products.
The only place I saw it for sale was on Ebay for over 100 dollars. Um....no.
Does anyone have any other ideas of where to get it or if the product is coming back? Seems odd to discontinue something so popular! And if this product is gone forever, is there something else you'd replace it with?
Thanks in advance for the advice!