Melting Glazing on Metis Hobo

IMG_9996.JPG IMG_9997.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG Hi! I have the same issue with my metis hobo bought in jan 2015 (pics). Mine was quite horrible because it happen to the entire glazing - both sides of the bag, the sides of the front pocket and also the shoulder strap! . I discovered the melted glazing about 4 months back and i thought it was because of the heat (i live in malaysia which temperatures normally up to 34C). After reading this forum i decided to take the bag to LV boutique which at first i was hesitated because i bought the bag in paris. Once i showed it to the SA she straight away admitted that this bag have this issues and giving me 2 options: 1. To repair it for free, or 2. Giving me store credit with the current market value of the bag. To my surprise it was valued at $1,800! I bought the bag for $1,300 back in 2015. After much consideration, i took the store credit and purchased a new bag (Cluny MM) and happy with my decision..✌️

Reactions: princessmin
Hands down to LV GUAM T Galleria Branch! They gave me an option of repair or store credit present price of $1930 (bough it in 2013 $1630), Empreinte Curiuse Wallet as well for replacement (2014 price $750). End up getting Cluny MM and Compact Twist wallet just paid additional $205.25593614_1878157518863942_759233862_n.jpg Superb Customer Service!

View attachment 3619317 View attachment 3619318 View attachment 3619319 View attachment 3619321 Hi! I have the same issue with my metis hobo bought in jan 2015 (pics). Mine was quite horrible because it happen to the entire glazing - both sides of the bag, the sides of the front pocket and also the shoulder strap! . I discovered the melted glazing about 4 months back and i thought it was because of the heat (i live in malaysia which temperatures normally up to 34C). After reading this forum i decided to take the bag to LV boutique which at first i was hesitated because i bought the bag in paris. Once i showed it to the SA she straight away admitted that this bag have this issues and giving me 2 options: 1. To repair it for free, or 2. Giving me store credit with the current market value of the bag. To my surprise it was valued at $1,800! I bought the bag for $1,300 back in 2015. After much consideration, i took the store credit and purchased a new bag (Cluny MM) and happy with my decision..✌️
hi, i have the same prob. when u bring the bag to the boutique, did they ask dor the receipt? because i dont hv it anymore