melissab!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. her baby should be here by now!! i hope that it all went smoothly for her and i can't wait to see pics! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

2. Yay!

3. In the january mommies thread, today she posted that she's going in tomorrow at 5:30am for her scheduled c-section....so very soon!!!

4. i see that...so we will wait until tomorrow at 12 pm and re-congratulate her....hehehe

5. Its so funny, it seems like everyone around here is popping!! I seriously can't wait to be in the next 'batch'!:P

6. i know...im a lil over half way there, and i wish i was about to pop. my pelvis is killing me. it seems to only get worse and worse. :[[

7. TRUST ME, i totally understand. My hips and back are killing me!!! Plus I can barely sleep cuz I get so uncomfy.

8. SLEEP?!?! What is that? LOL...

I haven't had any in the last month! So ready for this to be over so I can hold my LO!

9. Oh i hear ya!! I went out looking for a body pillow today to help me sleep but couldn't find anything I wanted:sad:. I'm so over this...I just want to cuddle my baby already!

10. ^^ yes please!! and i have so long to go... :sweatdrop:

11. ok, now her baby should be here!!! YAY!! :yahoo:

12. ^ LOL

Congrats MelissaB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know how it all went.....:P

13. Hey guys!!!! Thanks for the thread!!! LOL I just discovered I have internet! Things went very well! He is much smaller then we anticipated! only 7lbs 12oz and 19 inches long! my first was 8lbs 14 oz and 23 inches!! But I am so glad I didn't attempt to deliver naturally, my mom told me yesterday that the doc mentioned the cord was around his neck :sad: He's beautiful very healthy and I am so in love with him :smile: he actually sleeps!!! LOL
    here is a little sneak peak pic for you :smile: I am still in the hospital and my mom has all the pics on her camera.

n670167605_1753958_5614.jpg
  14. LOL my fiance is a little upset that the boys don't look as asian as he hoped they would!! :P

15. ok, i stole some from my moms facebook..hehehehe

daddy clipping the cord.jpg ben and kingston.jpg ben and kingston 2.jpg