Melinda Maria ~ 35% Off All Purchases Until September 30th

leandra01

Sep 20, 2009
In case others try, this no longer works. I called melinda maria and told them that InStyle says it should, but they just told me to use people30 for 30 percent off. I guess I am out of luck on that last 5% :shucks:

leandra01

Sep 20, 2009
I agree. Revolve Clothing did the same thing with their code, but they reactivated it when I emailed them about it. Hmm...

I think I'll order from Blue Heaven Boutique instead, I think they have free shipping PLUS they have a 30% off code posted on their website for Melinda Maria. Although I won't be ordering the mesh hoop earrings from them, they are twice as expensive on Blue Heaven's site.

Last edited:

misstsips

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
I was just about to make an order when i noticed this - surely they can re-activate for us?

leandra01

Sep 20, 2009
I would have thought so, but they just quoted me the People30 (I think that is it) quote and left it. Maybe if more people try they will reactivate? Also BlueHeaven Boutique is offering 30% off until Oct 1. On principal I think I am going to order from them anyway.

Mommyx2

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
I've ordered from them in the past and I can honestly say that they have THE WORST customer service I've ever experienced!!!! They sound like a small company working out of their home or something. I ordered two pieces of jewelry from them and never got a shipment confirmation. I emailed them three times but never got a response so I called them FOUR times on four different days and never got anybody on the phone. I left several voicemails but nobody ever returned my call. Finally... after several weeks my order magically showed up on my door. After wearing my necklace for 15 minutes... I kid you not... my necklace BROKE!!! I'm so fed up with this company that I didn't even want to bother dealing with them for an exchange. :mad:

Feb 15, 2009
San Francisco, CA
I have to agree with Mommyxz. I ordered the pod ring from them a while back and it took forever, not to mention they never responded to my emails or phone calls so I was relieved when I got my order about 2 months later.

misstsips

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
Hmmm, not sure guys, ive had some good service from them.
They even just emailed me to confirm that they do honour the 35% off - you just need to put the code in at checkout....

tresjoliebags

Bag bliss...
Jul 3, 2008
West Coast
I've ordered 4 pieces from them in the past --- 2 necklaces and 2 bracelets. I agree that the customer service isn't spot on. Typically I have to email them for the tracking info. However, I think the jewelry is gorgeous and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. I think her collection is overpriced at retail, especially considering shipping is not free, but with the discounts, I think they are worth it. You just have to be sure to call or email them so they send tracking info.

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
I've ordered 4 pieces from them in the past --- 2 necklaces and 2 bracelets. I agree that the customer service isn't spot on. Typically I have to email them for the tracking info. However, I think the jewelry is gorgeous and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. I think her collection is overpriced at retail, especially considering shipping is not free, but with the discounts, I think they are worth it. You just have to be sure to call or email them so they send tracking info.
Thanks for the feeback tresjoliebags! I have been eyeing two necklaces and the 35% off discount is pretty decent.

sammi_nysh

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
NYC
Actually I placed an order on sunday, got the comfirmation right away, and received tracking number today. Plus it is 40% off, instead of 35%. :nuts:

sammi_nysh

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
NYC
Did you apply the code at the checkout? coz I didnt realize it was 40% until i did a little calculation on my own.