Melie

I saw it at the boutique yesterday, I should have taken mod shots.A cross between the delightful and a Metis- both straps are remove able which is nice. I thought it was a little too big for crossbody. The luggage tag is a nice touch- but the way the zippers are straight across isn't my favorite aspect of the design. I say this but it'll probably be a Big hit. I can't justify having this and the dekightful. They are very similar. I like the look of the bag but when I put it on, I wasn't a fan of the way it laid on me.

I saw it at the boutique yesterday, I should have taken mod shots.A cross between the delightful and a Metis- both straps are remove able which is nice. I thought it was a little too big for crossbody. The luggage tag is a nice touch- but the way the zippers are straight across isn't my favorite aspect of the design. I say this but it'll probably be a Big hit. I can't justify having this and the dekightful. They are very similar. I like the look of the bag but when I put it on, I wasn't a fan of the way it laid on me.

Thanks for your input!! I travel a lot and based on the dimensions online, I think I can put my 15 inch laptop in it. I have been waiting for something like this so I hope I like it when I see it in real life :smile:

I was wondering about the zippers. I like the way the zippers were on the old model Delightful GM, I wish they would have angled these. It does have a nice overall look. I read the demensions on line and by those it sounds huge!!

I also tried it on yesterday. The bag does not close -just folds over. Not sure how I feel about that. I also have the delightful and am wondering if it will be too similar.

I love the two removable straps and I do like the zipper detail. Fully functional pockets and large. Not sure what I would put in them though.

I also agree that it would be too big for a crossbody bag. I have the medium Pandora and that bag gets heavy to wear crossbody when filled.

I do love a hobo as I have the sully as well. I am excited to hear what the reviews are once people start to use it and how it relaxes and forms to your body.

Thanks for your input!! I travel a lot and based on the dimensions online, I think I can put my 15 inch laptop in it. I have been waiting for something like this so I hope I like it when I see it in real life :smile:

I think a 15 inch will fit vertically! It's a really long bag- I did notice the dimensions of the bag online but told my SA that I wasn't expecting it to be so big IRL!

I was wondering about the zippers. I like the way the zippers were on the old model Delightful GM, I wish they would have angled these. It does have a nice overall look. I read the demensions on line and by those it sounds huge!!

+1
I did mention to my SA that if the zippers were like the delightful GM- I think it would have looked a little better. when you wear it- the zippers get wavy because the bag slouches! I'm sure one one could play with it and smooth it out! I spent a whole to minutes with the bag so I can't really comment on her throughly- just my first impression!

You might be fine- the short strap is thick- like the silly or Metis so I thinking will hold a good amount of weight. The crossbody strap is a thick- almost delightful type strap so it won't dig into your shoulder but no zipper, but there's no way someone can reach in and pull it out without you knowing.

You might be fine- the short strap is thick- like the silly or Metis so I thinking will hold a good amount of weight. The crossbody strap is a thick- almost delightful type strap so it won't dig into your shoulder but no zipper, but there's no way someone can reach in and pull it out without you knowing.

Perfect!

+1
I did mention to my SA that if the zippers were like the delightful GM- I think it would have looked a little better. when you wear it- the zippers get wavy because the bag slouches! I'm sure one one could play with it and smooth it out! I spent a whole to minutes with the bag so I can't really comment on her throughly- just my first impression!

Thanks for these thoughts! It's details like this (wavy zippers) that would be really problematic for me. I was curious if I'd like this bag better than the Metis hobo, which I am looking for pre-loved now that it's out of stock, but based on your comments the answer is a definite no!