Meli Melo Thela bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought my first meli melo bag, I am in love!! Great quality leather, soft and buttery smooth!!! I can't believe this brand/bag doesn't get more love! I bought this bag because I loved the turned sideways handles like my Hermes Lindy. Never loved a bag straight away more! I read that it was heavy to start with, I don't find that at all, it weighs less than my Lindy! This is the medium size.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464914944.727292.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464914978.324608.jpg

2cello likes this.
  2. I have 4 Meli Melo Thela bags. I love their unique design. It holds a lot without being big and bulky. I have a tan, grey, burgundy, and pink. You are so right-these bags need more love

3. I think they're gorgeous in pics and on others but I bought one a while ago, just wasn't for me. I am tempted every time they're on sale though...seems the price has gone up double since I bought the one I had!

4. Congratulations, it's a beautiful bag. What does the inside look like?

5. Beautiful bag, mcg!❤️❤️
    Could you weigh it if you have a kitchen scale?
    Weight is something I have to consider unfortunately.

6. Let me try and take some inside pictures at work. I have a postal scale there too I can weigh it!!!

7. Thank you, mcg!

8. Hi everyone, just wondering if you guys know whether the older thela bags also had the magnetic clasp? I've just bought one second hand in a really gorgeous color but realised it didn't have the magnet clasp.... Thanks!