Melbournians~ Help wanted~

vmpyre

Jan 13, 2007
Auckland
I'm venturing over from NZ next month.

If anyone knows the following answers would be appreciated!

Looking for Nude Patent and Black Patent VPs with Burgundy tips.

How easy is it to find instore? Size around 35-36 not sure of size.
and how much is it is AUD??

TIA :tup:

Otherwise I'd have to wait for my Singapore/ Taiwan trip later this year...probably pay to advance order over the phone if its hard to get.. :confused1: problem is I don't know my size ><~

hlp_28

Jun 13, 2008
Hi vmpyre, I'm from Auckland too ;)

I just came back from Melbourne & Sydney last month and to be honest there are not a lot of choices available at all. Your best place will be DJs but you won't find nude or black VP there. I would say best to order from store.

If you have not own any CLs best to try them first as the sizes for different styles vary.

Good luck :tup:

vmpyre

Jan 13, 2007
Auckland
oh thank you, thank you both for the info. I'll do some research after this trip and order from the Singapore store if possible then! I only have one pair of CLs, the simples, so sizing might be a bit of guess work ;) Trying to avoid mail order to avoid taxes. :yes:

can008

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
Melbourne, AUS
I am a Melbournian and there have never been a nude patent VP of any sort ever. Nor black patent. I bought my black patent/burgundy from BG and nude patent/burgundy from Paris. =(
There was blue glittart VP end of last year... but I think it has dissapeared now...sorry.