Melanie Griffith Walks Through Columbus Circle

1. [​IMG] <[​IMG]

Melanie_Griffith_001_111106.jpg Melanie_Griffith_002_111106.jpg Melanie_Griffith_003_111106.jpg
  2. I like her leather coat.

3. it doesnt look like it fits her properly though, abit too tight around the middle, when she is shown in the first piccie face on :P

4. Melanie smokes, interesting, she's not aging well IMO.

5. I just hate it when a woman walks and smokes...atleast smoke in your backyard where no can see you!! She might as well walk with it hanging out of her mouth!! I think she looks okay....she gets alot of Botox...etc...etc..which helps.

6. She doesn't look that bad in these photos! But she's almost always photographed with a cigarette in her hand! Not a great look imo!

7. I wish she would get rid of those silly trout lips.

8. Call me CRAZY but I think the trout lips are actually an improvement for her. *ducks* (no pun intended, lol!)

Ehhh.. on the second thought, I just googled and they are actually pretty damn scary up close.

9. her coat is very atttractive ...

10. Yeah she does seem to be with a ciggy in alotta pics.. not cool for pictures :P

11. Well said, Sunshine!!! I just can't stand it when a woman walks and smokes. It just looks cheap to me. Sorry. Love her husband, though...............

12. ^^^^I love her husband too. If I had lips like hers, and I'm out in public, I would at least put some lipstick on. Her lips look sooo bad, I feel sorry for her.

What's with the shoes? Eww.

13. I like her coat too! :yes:

14. ITA!! My mother always said a lady should never be seen smoking in public and even tho a lot of other things she said were just crazy-talk, that one has stuck with me.

15. If I'm not mistaken, I believe she's a bit older than Antonio and trying hard to hold on - she doesn't look good in these photos though and I agree the cigarette is an awful addition to her overall image.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice