Style Melania Style Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm vertically challenged and still wear flats! Did anyone id the beige ones she was wearing? I'm sure they were above my price point...any alternative suggestions. Love those on her!
I believe these might be the flats. If so they are Christian Louboutin Solasophia nude leather flats. I couldn't find a great picture from that day so I went hunting through old outfits of hers.

Edit to add: they were IDed in post 1335

Attachments

• 3547717F00000578-3641678-image-a-17_1465936890811.jpg
    3547717F00000578-3641678-image-a-17_1465936890811.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 650
  • 3547717F00000578-3641678-image-a-17_1465936890811.jpg
    3547717F00000578-3641678-image-a-17_1465936890811.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 675
I look pretty much the same all the time, but then I wear little to no makeup ... so it's not much of a shock to see me either way.

Maybe I never looked all that closely, but I never thought she wore a tonne of makeup ... she's usually wearing a fairly soft look (relative to some looks I've seen)... and so I think that's why it's shocking to realize .... oops, that was all makeup.

I look pretty much the same all the time, but then I wear little to no makeup ... so it's not much of a shock to see me either way.

Maybe I never looked all that closely, but I never thought she wore a tonne of makeup ... she's usually wearing a fairly soft look (relative to some looks I've seen)... and so I think that's why it's shocking to realize .... oops, that was all makeup.

I think sometimes her eyes look too made up but then I realize that she's the Flotus and is expected to look a certain way when attending her formal functions. And as someone else pointed out it's also to look better when photographed to avoid the dreaded "washed out" look.

Reactions: horse17
I hate the no white rule. I like it year 'round except in handbags and shoes :biggrin: Although I also live somewhere that rarely gets cold so. . .
we have true snowy and cold winters where I live and I don't like this silly "rule" either. I am in general not a fan of white bags and shoes (except my Stan Smiths and Converse) but I wear my white distressed jeans all year long.:biggrin:

I hate the no white rule. I like it year 'round except in handbags and shoes :biggrin: Although I also live somewhere that rarely gets cold so. . .

Ugh I wish I could wear white. Always looks so chic and effortless. Every time I wear white, I look like a fresh powdered munchkin from Dunkin Donuts LOL
It just looks terrible against my skintone and makes me look wider than I am...plus I'm one of those people who somehow get food stains without even trying lol

I've seen articles on how to do your makeup to get the "no makeup look". How crazy is that?

I agree with you that her "look" is soft and attractive compared to many celebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.