Style Melania Style Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah weird. Maybe she's trying to cover a receding hair line or something?
I too have been trying to figure out her hair for the past year. I love her hair in the throw-back photo of her at last year's Governor's Ball. Her hair has been this weird helmet in the past 8 months. That last photo above at Billy Graham's viewing confirms my suspicions.

Weave. Total weave.

Look at how full her hair is in that last photo. Sorry folks, her hair has never been that full. Maybe her hair's been falling out because of the stress.

I too have been trying to figure out her hair for the past year. I love her hair in the throw-back photo of her at last year's Governor's Ball. Her hair has been this weird helmet in the past 8 months. That last photo above at Billy Graham's viewing confirms my suspicions.

Weave. Total weave.

Look at how full her hair is in that last photo. Sorry folks, her hair has never been that full. Maybe her hair's been falling out because of the stress.

I think you are on to something
The back weave can be seen when the wind blows
As we get older our hair thins but it honestly could be stress and unhappiness causing more hair loss
Agree-her hair was lovely at the last years governors Ball - sleek and elegant

FLOTUS wore a Max Mara Atelier Fall 2017 coat and a Dior Resort 2018 outfit during the Capitol Ceremony and the Memorial Ceremony for Billy Graham earlier this week.
DXaKPLBXkAAuxN8.jpg

DXaKPLKW4AAOUtm.jpg

Weave. Total weave.

This is a little off topic so I apologize in advance..... have you heard of a treatment for hair loss that the doctor/aesthetician injects plasma into the scalp to promote hair regeneration and growth?? Holy cow! And yes I live in the middle of the country so I could be under a rock [emoji23]

Reactions: Mimi_09

Weave. Total weave.

Are you talking about the way it looks like her hair bumps out about half way down? That’s her hair draped over the wide standup collar of her coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.