Style Melania Style Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that last outfit, but I just don’t get the jacket over the shoulder. Gorgeous shade of red in the turtleneck. I’ll probably get flamed, but Barron always looks so sad, unlike the previous kids that lived in the White House. Jenna, Barbara, Sasha and Malia always looked upbeat and happy. I feel really sorry for him.

Love that last outfit, but I just don’t get the jacket over the shoulder. Gorgeous shade of red in the turtleneck. I’ll probably get flamed, but Barron always looks so sad, unlike the previous kids that lived in the White House. Jenna, Barbara, Sasha and Malia always looked upbeat and happy. I feel really sorry for him.

I wonder if she gets hot easily. I can never understand how everyone stays bundled up on the subway. I’m always a hot mess!!

My guess is Barron is very shy....actually I remember the former first daughters not always looking like they were happy either....

she does wear her coat over the shoulder often....I don't think it photographs well, and I like it better when she's wearing it..

Agree here.. Personally think there are occasions when the coat works over her shoulders, IMO this was not
one of them.. The coat does looks interesting but also not liking the way the leather skirt fits

Status
Not open for further replies.