Style Melania Style Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the white dress, but the pink look is not very flattering. She needs to accessorize more... jewelry, belts, brooches, etc. She doesn't take as many fashion risks as I was hoping for. She probably doesn't want to be too tacky with jewelry, but an occasional long and/or statement necklace would be nice. Both of the looks from last week needed a necklace or at least a bracelet.
Agree, the red dress while accepting China Premier's visit recently, would look really lovely with a pearl necklace.

OK, I am officially getting bored of her fashion choices at this point. They have a certain sameness to them. She needs to up her game and spice it up a little. She is just playing it too safe.
If she does...she's damned, if she doesn't she's damned. Disclaimer: I don't know FLOTUS but I suspect she sticks to a style she's comfortable with. She
hasn't been FLOTUS long so we may be surprised! I do know she's a belt person. :biggrin:

She is becoming one of my favorite celebrity styles ate the moment. She exudes class, elegance and sophistication and she knows exactly what favors her, something that Michelle didn't in my opinion.
LOL! You read my mind!
Unlike others I chose not to post on Mrs. *****'s thread out of respect to tPF members that think she's swell. But...to each his/her own. :flowers:

If she does...she's damned, if she doesn't she's damned. Disclaimer: I don't know FLOTUS but I suspect she sticks to a style she's comfortable with. She
hasn't been FLOTUS long so we may be surprised! I do know she's a belt person. :biggrin:
I think she was stunning and chic at the inaugural....and was hoping for more of the same..........Im sure if she were more aggressive in her style choices, she would be criticized for that as well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.