Megs??

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Did I miss the post where you told us what you bought the day after Christmas? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee!! :lol:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
I've been sneaking around avoiding it... and I think it is time I get tech saavy Vlad to figure out the cam and put up my pictures!!! Give us a little bit... it is the new love of my life (yupp, move on over Vlad) ;)

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Megs said:
I've been sneaking around avoiding it... and I think it is time I get tech saavy Vlad to figure out the cam and put up my pictures!!! Give us a little bit... it is the new love of my life (yupp, move on over Vlad) ;)
Hmmm.....gotcha! lol
I'll be waiting patiently. ;)

::::fingertaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap::::

j/k :lol:

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Please hurry, no extra dollars to spend here right now, so my dreams must be fulfilled by others!!! Come on now Meg share!

CCbagaholic

Sep 28, 2005
Philly
I feel like I'm 3-- "I wanna seeeeee!!!":lol: I haven't bought a bag since my ribera, and I need to live vicariously so that I don't make another trip to LV for a speedy or NM for a BV like Star's!! Share for the sake of my fiancee and my wallet:nuts: :lol:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Ok!! Vlad and I will put the pictures up today... give us a little. We are mighty lazy right now but they are coming!!!