Megs/Vlad...just curious

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
It seems there are times each day when the Forum gets really hopping. Other times, no one is around (except me, I guess, to notice no one else is here...). Do you get any data as to when the Forum is most busy? Seems we're all over the country, I'm curious as to when the vast majority of us up and at it.

Noriko said:
I have noticed that too :biggrin: I'm on here almost all day though, damn I have no life :sad::shame:

I look forward to seeing your pretty face each day since I joined! You are great! Don't worry, we all don't have a life sometimes....isn't it great?!!:P

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:love: :love: :love: you're sweet!

Yeah, I don't know why I'm complaining about not having a life, I complain when I'm too busy as well :nuts: :lol: Never satisfied!:amuse:

Generally, the forum is busiest around 8-11pm EST, at least that is when most people hit it, which doesn't necessarily mean members. But judging that the most people ever online were around at 10pm Eastern, it's safe to say that's a good time.

Noriko said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:love: :love: :love: you're sweet!

Yeah, I don't know why I'm complaining about not having a life, I complain when I'm too busy as well :nuts: :lol: Never satisfied!:amuse:

Noriko,

Here Here!!! I am on all day too even while working and don't see anyone. Comming here during the day helps relieve the stress in my work day I love to dream about bags. Never satisfied here either, except when shopping!:love:

Of course, I'm not happy when there is nothing new to read and then I'm not really happy when its so busy I can't keep up! What am I going to do when I'm on vacation for a week? Its going to take me a full week to catch up!

I know what you all mean.. like Vlad said, the time that we are typically most active (according to our stats) is between 8-11 EST.

Issmom- I had a really rough month that had me a little out of it, and now I am still struggling to catch up on here! It is hard to go away from the board for a while and then come back and follow it all!!!! Where is your vacation to??

Puerto Rico for a week with my husband and kids. I lived there for a while when I was little so I'm looking forward to sun and sand and a little reminiscing. We went to Cayman a few years ago and really wanted to go back but they are just reopening after last year's hurricane and we didn't want to be the guinea-pig-guests. We'll go back next year once the kinks have been worked out.

That will be lovely! I'm heading down tot he Carribean in a few weeks so I'm really excited too! Time for my tan to come back. We will miss you here but have a blast with your family!!

I am going to Be in Balharbour for 4 months! I will bring my labtop but won't be as active unless I go insane in the shops or someone needs help from the most luxurious mall in the world!!!!:love: