Megs' new BV flats!

BV flats has been on the rather narrow side as mentioned by boxermom. I tried these on in Noce yesterday at the boutique and they were surprisingly roomier. I am a 38 normally but I could fit into 37 although I think 37.5 would be more comfortable in terms of toe length (ok, more like toe nails length :rolleyes:). Width wise it’s really comfy, more generously cut. The leather also felt softer than the intrecciato flats last season. Notwithstanding, would suggest to try them on in person as with most shoes.

Mine are from last season, so maybe there's hope for me finding BV flats that will fit better. I'm looking forward to checking this season's shoes next time I'm in a store that has them. (that price, though.........)

I have the same flats but in the grey color from this season. I too got a half size down from what I usually wear, and they are quite comfortable. Vlad, again, kudos to your incredible photography that show off the leather and color so perfectly. And Megs, I hope you enjoy wearing these as much as I enjoy wearing mine!

Vlad is a shoe man... so red shoes are SASSY and he likes em!!

Trust me, if anyone gets excited and gets me buying more it is VLAD!

Everytime I see these flats on saks I'm like. . .:drool: Those shoes would give a great pop of color to an outfit. Vlad, you need to make a thread on "How to train DH/SO's 101" :P

i am late in the game....CONGRATS Megs! I looooove the red!

and erm....can i ask a silly question?

so the flats this season are different from the flats last season? i thought they were all the same....hmm.....