Megs' new BV flats!

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Since she won't freakin' post about 'em, I'll do it for her. I was also the one who takes credit for picking the red, they had another three shades available at the NYC store, but the red seemed to pop the most and should go with lots of things in her wardrobe.

The price was pretty steep, I think around $570, but I'm sure she'll enjoy them for a long time.

Attachments

Mystiletto

O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Thanks for the lovely pic so we can all drool :drool::drool::drool: The red is just too perfect and so classic. I am waiting for them to go on sale :sweatdrop: Enjoy your beauties! :love:

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
Wow I reallly like them!! congrats they are soo pretty and I love a red shoe:tup:....are they comfortable?

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Wow I reallly like them!! congrats they are soo pretty and I love a red shoe:tup:....are they comfortable?
BV flats are designed for Italian sizing--a rather narrow foot. I have to go way up in size because I have wide feet and then I have to wear them around the house to stretch them, which they will do. A BV SA told me she has to do the same thing. But the leather is goatskin, I think, so it's pretty soft.

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
great choice Vlad! love that you took the liberty of posting for Megs. haha. you are one in a million!