Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

The moment Hazzie realized this was a royal screw-up. He knows.

View attachment 5202756

DM video is hilarious to watch. Hazzie moves like a royal and ignores all of the press commands. The thirsty MM follows every order the press gives her - turn left, right, move to center, etc. She tries to pause and linger in front of the camera like a red carpet event while Hazz rushes through it. These two are more out of sync with each other than ever before.

ETA: what a photo - these men know a loser when they see one.

View attachment 5202759
Her face is saying “This isn’t going well”.

I don't know who Harry's Grey Suit is but it's hard to take her at all seriously when she makes such a silly mistake in a six word tweet. "Seizes" to amaze me. Well, I hope Meghan isn't giving this woman seizures.:biggrin:
Oh give her the benefit of the doubt - spelling checker help , I bet

Writing paper on the hoard of Bactrian gold found in Afghanistan from one of the steppe hordes (probably the Yuezhi / early Kushans) - it took a lot fighting to get that typed right

Hmmm well a German Hanoverian became king when the (originally Scottish) Stuart line died out ...
Arguably all the Victorian descendants were from the Saxe Coburg line via Prince Albert and
Lots of precedent for that ... as long as you are willing to live in the UK
And IMO, you'd have to be willing to become a British citizen unlike the dipsy-doo twit, aka M, who didn't go through with it.

The DM article on the subject. Tons of photo-Ops as anticipated. JLo style? The all thing is absurd! :mad:
View attachment 5202690
Adding to my post from montecito gas station stop yesterday … if you read it you’d know what I mean. I KNEW that was them in that black very very dark tinted Range Rover leaving montecito for LAX yesterday!! Saw two shadows in the back seat as we drove past it. Wanted to tell my DH to slow down so I can take a look. I’m sure H&M would have loved my face pressed up against my passenger window. The driver got a little nervous for he started to ride between two lanes. Must have thought we were paparazzi in a bright blue C8. :giggle: HAD to have been them to fly out to NYC. :lol::sick: At least that’s what I was thinking at the time.:lol::biggrin:

Adding to my post from montecito gas station stop yesterday … if you read it you’d know what I mean. I KNEW that was them in that black very very dark tinted Range Rover leaving montecito for LAX yesterday!! Saw two shadows in the back seat as we drove past it. Wanted to tell my DH to slow down so I can take a look. I’m sure H&M would have loved my face pressed up against my passenger window. The driver got a little nervous for he started to ride between two lanes. Must have thought we were paparazzi in a bright blue C8. :giggle: HAD to have been them to fly out to NYC. :lol::sick: At least that’s what I was thinking at the time.:lol::biggrin:

You probably made their day. They get to believe they are so in demand they had paparazzi chasing them!

My bet is on their PR as the initiators of such visit. No hate here, just disgust with so much hypocrisy.
I wonder who initiated this visit, were they invited by the Mayor and Gov? their PR Reach out? True it's not the royal engagement that they missed but the adulation from the public, It seemed that it's the UK media who are mostly splashing this news. I don't want to add more clicks to their article. Lol. No hate here, I just don't really see her doing all these benevolent acts from the goodness of her heart but it come across as just wanting more attention. The Visit seemed an official engagement, it must really getting to them seeing the BRF with the multiple engagements all over UK. I wonder what they will do next year for the Queens Jubilee. I am sure Megain will want to be front and center. And what happen to their maternity leave for 5 months? for all their " work" .

My money is on Marc Benioff, owner of TIME magazine, headquartered in Manhattan. TIME used to be an influential, among some sectors, weekly "news" magazine. Lost the lustre and the weekly publication years ago, Benioff will hope this visit ties into his making them part of a group of 100 recently named by the mag and push newsstand sales. Plus he is founder of a huge corporation "Salesforce" which employs Harry so he will do all he can to push forward the Faux Royal and make him more marketable in the US. I'm guessing Benioff has the kind of clout, and probably the donation to political war chests, that he can make a call to the beleaguered Mayor of NYC to "set something up.'" The Mayor and the Governor will soak up the photo ops and kiss azz of the visitors from Moneticito for their own PR needs.

Benioff also links to the Fairy Godmother, Oprah.

An incestuous group of Narcs Inc. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

edited to add another NYC link: "The pair have signed up with elite New York firm the Harry Walker Agency, whose clients include the Obamas and Meghan’s pal Serena Williams." Makes truth of the saying, "It's who you know, not what you do."

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty sure she’s got that big coat on for slimming effect. And, a warm summery dress under a big coat like that would just look toooooo stupid. So we get the turtleneck. Unless she’s hiding something on her neck? :lol:
We will probably get more sweat stained photos of her if she takes off the coat. It’s 78 degrees here now!

My money is on Marc Benioff, owner of TIME magazine, headquartered in Manhattan. TIME used to be an influential, among some sectors, weekly "news" magazine. Lost the lustre and the weekly publication years ago, Benioff will hope this visit ties into his making them part of a group of 100 recently named by the mag and push newsstand sales. Plus he is founder of a huge corporation "Salesforce" which employs Harry so he will do all he can to push forward the Faux Royal and make him more marketable in the US. I'm guessing Benioff has the kind of clout, and probably the donation to political war chests, that he can make a call to the beleaguered Mayor of NYC to "set something up.'" The Mayor and the Governor will soak up the photo ops and kiss azz of the visitors from Moneticito for their own PR needs.

Benioff also links to the Fairy Godmother, Oprah.

An incestuous group of Narcs Inc. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
The mayor has his own issues, explaining why he accepted 3 tickets to the Met Ball at $35k each, the museum comp'd the tix, they were a gift, doesnt he still have to pay tax on the $105k donation?
I understand why the museum sought to ingratiate itself with NYC politicians ..

Visiting the One World Observatory in New York City, United States on September 23, 2021.

Tumblr

E_-0qASXoAQp8xh

meghan-markle-nyc-visit-2021.jpg

Last edited: