Mega Reveal: Calling at Hong Kong, Osaka, London, Paris & Cambridge (Mod shots pg 8)

Aug 24, 2012
I’ve always wanted to do a reveal on TPF every time I brought home with me some goodies…but as I graduate student, I was too busy and stressed with my studies so I never managed to squeeze out the time and share my goodies with you all.

Now that I’ve completed my degree (hooray!!!:yahoo:) and went on several trips before attending my congregation, it’s the perfect time to do a proper reveal of the goodies I’ve bought over the last few months! From the thread title, I guess you guys can guess where I’ve scored all these goodies right?:graucho:

A word of caution, ladies: this is going to be a LONG reveal!:cool:

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    686 KB · Views: 2,779
Since this is The Purse Forum, let’s look at the larger boxes first shall we?:graucho:
attachment.php

As we all know things went CRAZY in this 14 Spring-Summer season!!! I saw a lot of fellow tpfers running around, busy collecting bits of their colourful Chanel rainbow here and there. As for me, I’ve set my heart on my favourite colour…:cloud9:

Introducing Mademoiselle 14S Fuchsia Patent Jumbo:heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 002.png
    002.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 2,863
  • 003.png
    003.png
    679.5 KB · Views: 2,887
And Mademoiselle 14S Metallic Fuchsia Patent New Medium Boy!!:loveeyes:
attachment.php

Together with her matching 14S Metallic Fuchsia Patent Boy Wallet:hbeat:
attachment.php

I’m glad I’ve met my SAs in HK – they are super helpful and friendly! After moving back to HK, I’m pretty busy and can’t always go and pick up the goodies as soon as they arrive at the boutique. My SAs are able to reserve these items for me until I’m finally free to bring them home!

A group selfie:lol:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 004.png
    004.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 5,452
  • 005.png
    005.png
    675.5 KB · Views: 5,443
  • 006.png
    006.png
    507.7 KB · Views: 5,338
Up next are the shoes :smile: I was supposed to be on a shoe ban since I’ve bought wayyyyy too many shoes when I was in the UK…but I couldn’t help bringing these beauties home with me!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 007.png
    007.png
    711.1 KB · Views: 2,715
  • 008.png
    008.png
    763 KB · Views: 2,700