Meetup RM owners..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i know it sounds crazy, just throwing it out there that everyone who owns a RM should meetup one day and have a hangout lols :wlae:

2. That would be fun!! I wish another one of you lived in Vancouver for me to hang out with! =)

3. I'm in the Bay! :graucho:

4. From Toronto here.
    Ahah I just had this image in my head:
    A bunch of beautiful ladies walking down a street on their way to their social each sporting a RM in an assorment of different colours (Rainbow! :drool:). That would definitely be exciting to see.

5. Any Chicago girls out there, let me know if you want to get together! I just did a crawl along Michigan Ave. the other day searching for RMs in hiding. Nordstrom had a secret stash in the back. It would be fun to go RM hunting with a fellow fan!

It would be great if we could all get together some time, but we're all so spread out all over the country, and the world for that matter! I bet the NYC gals could get a good crowd together!

6. SEA-TOWN! (ie. Seattle haha)

7. i'd love to go RM shopping with my ATLiens!!! :P

8. Brooklyn New York----If she has a sale out here- We all need to come in full force:tup:

9. ILUVCHI i'm an ATLien!!!!

I've been looking for an ATL RM buddy:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

10. I'm near Nashville. So far, I've only spoken with 2 others, via PM's, that are local.

11. Jersey here!

I can do NJ, DE, PA (if near philly/bucks) or NY (if near Manhattan) meets : )

12. I live in PHILLY- but can meet up pretty much anywhere in NJ or NYC.. I'm all in. I think it would be fun.

13. I'm in DC - Anyone else out there?

14. NYC over here :smile:

15. North Jersey! I can do anywhere in Jersey or NYC!