Meet?.........

Fuzzog

Jo C
Jun 10, 2009
Hi all

I just wondered, will there be a 'meet' this year anywhere?

I was at the one in Bicester. I was even in the Mulberry store when you were all in there - I bought two purses - but I suddenly came over all shy, and didn't have the bottle to introduce myself (I was carrying my oak Mitzy medium hobo which has since gone to pastures new).

I heard you all introducing yourselves and having a chat, but something stopped me from joining in - I still regret it!

So, if there is to be a meet this year, I'd love to come please...........

xx

Fuzz, I think that we are going to organise a CO meet for the late spring/summer. And I am sure that there will be another Bicester meet, but also hopefully an SM meet (never been there, yet!!)

We are waiting for the Irish girls to let us know when this year's raid is, and then were going to organise a meet at Shepton to coincide. Ondrea is all for booking us into some bohemian hippie type place at Glastonbury and going up the Tor! lol

We are waiting for the Irish girls to let us know when this year's raid is, and then were going to organise a meet at Shepton to coincide. Ondrea is all for booking us into some bohemian hippie type place at Glastonbury and going up the Tor! lol

Oh Crikey!!

Joss sticks and Jesus sandals it is then!!;);)

But seriously - that would be great. I'll look forward to the post!!

Thanks
:biggrin: