Meet the Notorious Sister! Pics included!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These boxes were waiting patiently for me for 3 weeks, now I finally managed to get to it and unwrap my box! The other box is the same item but belongs to a fren.

Reveal1.jpg Reveal2.jpg
  2. waiting!! unwrap themmmmmmmm!

3. can't wait......open n show......:woohoo:

4. it seems something from kiet, isn't it.

5. ^
    You are sharp, I see you are from HK and probably used to Kiet's packing! Lols!
    I got him sent those stuff to HK in early Jan but didn't know I would be away for so looong. Anyway, better late than never!

6. Open open!! This is so exciting!!

7. Here it is, the notorious Sevruga WOC that caused quite a stir in TPF due to its quality issues. I was getting nervous knowing I have 2 waiting for me to inspect and decide whether its a keeper.

Reveal3.jpg Reveal4.jpg Reveal5.jpg
  8. open!

9. Oh wow!

10. wat's the other?

11. Congrats

12. After reading complaints about it comes with scratches, the leather is wavy, creased, etc., I had to scrutinise mine and I did see a tiny crease at the back right corner (circled in blue). But its really not too bad on the one I received and the color is gorgeous, so its a keeper for me! :biggrin:

Reveal9.jpg
  13. #13 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    more...plssssss
    i never work with kiet. but i saw some other posts showing how nice is his packing.
    may i ask which boutique he is working with. i want to buy a chevron. TIA
    love ur woc. it's really a keeper. congrats

14. Its the same Red Servuga WOC but for a fren, will be passing to her tomor :biggrin:

15. Okay, here are the 10C Red sisters shots!

Reveal6.jpg Reveal7.jpg Reveal8.jpg